This morning Ian Foster who is the ex-coach of the Chiefs came to our school to talk to us at assembly.
His key messages were:
- how the 4R's help with both rugby and at school
- "stand tall" is a positive phrase that you can say to build relationships
- resilience - never give up with our learning - that's just the same as in rugby
- even though they have lost some games they have to keep trying and knowing that they are still good. So at school we can keep trying with our learning.
Now.... after we have listening to Ian Foster's messages we are going to....
- we are going to use the 4R's to help us with our learning!
- NEVER GIVE UP!!!