Today Dianne from Project Energise came to school to teach us how to throw correctly.
- to hold the ball correctly (hold it with your fingers not in your palm)
- not to hold the ball tightly
- to hold our arm out straight (the ball will go in that direction)
- draw a circle in the air with your arm that's holding the ball
- take three steps before you throw it
- if you look away the ball goes in the wrong direction
- face sideways when you throw
- one foot points forward and one foot faces sideways
It was windy and wet so we went to the school hall. We had to use soft throwing toys to throw.
What do you think we did well?