We are a class of Year 3 & 4 children at Vardon School in Hamilton, NZ. The purpose of this blog is to share what we are learning with others. Click into our individual blogs to see samples of our learning and our reflections. WE LOVE LEARNING!!! We also love commenting, so please leave us a comment!!!



Friday, March 22, 2013

It's Earth Hour this Saturday




What will you be doing this Saturday at 8:30pm during Earth Hour?

This is how we are going to help our planet Earth.....


I will help save the Earth by reading a book and not playing the playstation.
Tukotahi

I will help save the Earth by using candles not lights.
Axell

I will help save the Earth by turning lights off and not have long showers.
Zaric

I will help save the Earth by not flushing the toilet so much so I can save water.
Thomas

I will help save the Earth by not having long showers.
Aaron

I will help save the Earth by leaving my lights off when I am sleeping.
Kasiti

I will help save the Earth by not having long showers.
Zoe

I will help save the Earth by saving water.
Ashton

I will help save the Earth by telling my friends to turn their lights off when they sleep.
Kaspar

I will help save the Earth by not wasting water.
Makayla

I will help save the Earth by turning the lights off.
Adelei

I will help save the Earth by turning lights off when I’m not in the room and having shorter showers.
Leah

I will help save the Earth by not using so much electricity.
Manaia


I will help save the Earth by not using the tap so much.
Fin

I will help save the Earth by turning off the lights.
Tegan

I will help save the Earth by turning off my lights.
Hayley

 I will help save the Earth by having wrap-free lunches.
Brandon

I will help save the Earth bringing wrap-free lunches to school.
Jade

 I will help save the Earth by not using the lights so much.
Lyric

I will help save the Earth by reminding other classes to turn off their lights.
Poppy

I will help save the Earth by reminding other classes to turn off their lights.
Titus

I will help save the Earth by not using so much water.
Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments. Thanks so much!