This week is "Keep NZ Beautiful" Week.
To help our school stay BEAUTIFUL we picked up rubbish around our school and cleaned up.
This is how we are going to keep NZ beautiful:
- Megan "I'm going to clean up at lunchtime"
- Loren "Each Wednesday at home or at school I'm going to pick up rubbish"
- Victoria "Remind people to put their rubbish in the bin"
- Courtney "Try not to eat junk food in wrappers"
- Aaron "Not litter - put my rubbish in the bin"
- Toby "I am going to recycle all my paper, plastic bottles and cardboard at home"
- Christian "Each day I am going to clean up rubbish at home and school"
- Fin "Pick up rubbish each morning if I see it"
- Jade "When I walk past rubbish I am going to pick up rubbish"
- Katie "I am going to start by not using plastic wraps on my food and recycle"
- Makayla "I am going to remind people to put their rubbish in the bin"
- Dakota "When I go for walks I will pick up rubbish"
- Debbie "I'm going to start picking up rubbish"
- Kasiti "I'm going to pick up rubbish when I walk past it"