Victoria meant to say on the voice that the person at the back of the field can still hear the sound but after the closer person.
Sound can travel through water, air and solids.
We have just watched a video on sound (see our science tab on our class blog above) and have also learnt....
- Sound travels as vibrating waves called sound waves (Courtney)
- Some older people can't hear high sounds because they have damaged their hearing over time (Megan)
- Sound can be high and low (Makayla)
- Light travels faster than sound (Ashton)
- The longer the tube the lower the sound (Fin)